Ventilated Distribution Transformers
Drive Isolation Transformers: 7.5–440 kVA, Three Phase
Special Voltages and kVA Sizes for Drive Applications
For SCR (Silicon Control Rectifier) variable speed motor drive applications, a transformer is needed to magnetically isolate the incoming line from the motor drive. The transformer
must also provide a voltage change to match the required voltage of the SCR Drive. Standard designs are delta primary and wye secondary to match the common power sources required in most three phase rectifier circuits.
SolaHD drive isolation transformers are specifically designed to handle the mechanical stresses, voltage demands and harmonics associated with SCR applications.
• SCR Variable Speed Drives
• Available from 7.5 thru 440 kVA, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
• Isolation minimizes load disturbances caused by the
• UL Listed/NEMA Type 3R enclosures when used with
optional weather shield.
• Taps on all units for adjustments to incoming source voltage. Full capacity secondary neutral as required by the National Electric Code.
• Shielding attenuates line to ground noise.
• 10 year limited warranty
Certifications and Compliances
- UL 506
- CSA C22.2 No. 66
• Listed: E25872
- UL 1561
• Surge Protective Devices
• K-13 Rated Transformers for Variable Frequency Drives
• Weather Shields