Industrial Control Transformers
The SBE - Encapsulated, Copper Wound Series
The SBE Encapsulated industrial control transformers
are epoxy encapsulated to seal the transformer windings against moisture, dirt and industrial contaminants. Extra deep, molded terminal barriers reduce the chance of electrical failure as the result of arcing or frayed lead wires. The rugged construction and proven reliability of the SBE design is uniquely suited for all industrial environments.
• 50 - 1000 VA, 50/60 Hz – suitable for worldwide
• Interleaved copper windings reduce I2R losses
and maximize efficiency.
• 55°C Rise, 105°C insulation system to minimize heat
• Epoxy encapsulated to protect cores and coils against
moisture, dirt, and other contaminants.
• Meets or exceeds NEMA Standard ST-1 and ANSI C89.1
for load inrush capability.
• Integrally molded, flame retardant (IEC 707/ISO Class
1210) Terminal Blocks provide greater terminal contact area and improved conductivity.
• Heavy gauge steel mounting plate
• Mounting dimensions are compatible with similar
• Secondary fuse holders (FB2X) included for 13/32 x 1½
cartridges (fuses not included).
• Factory-installed fuse holders are available
(See W, WA & WB options).
• Ten year limited warranty
Certifications and Compliances
• Listed: E77014
- UL 506
- CSA C22.2 No. 66
• RoHS Compliant
• Linear Power Supplies
• DIN Rail DC Power Supplies
• Constant Voltage Transformers
• See SBE Accessories
|Height in (mm)||Width in (mm)||Depth in (mm)||Approx.Ship Weight lbs (kg)|
|50||E050D||2.72 (69.1)||3.01 (76.5)||3.99 (101.3)||3.0 (1.36)|
|100||E100D||2.96 (75.2)||3.39 (86.1)||4.61|
|250||E250D||3.89 (98.8)||4.50 (114.3)||5.21 (132.3)||11.0 (5.00)|